Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday 13th April 2008

Been gardening every day for at least an hour a day since wed. Now so much is happening that it is difficult to keep the blog up to date with everything.
Greenhouse is bulging at the seems and I am trying to clear non tender veg out as soon as I can. Tomatoes are doing well and I have 2 or 3 varieties in 1lt pots now and some more to do tomorrow, there is also some to prick out into individual pots. Peppers and aubergines continue to grow very slowly, but at least they are growing. Several types of cucumber have been pricked out and are growing well as is the gherkins and achocha. Tomatillo are not doing at all well but I don't know what is wrong with them. Have started off all types of beans and will be planting out the first of the dwarfs in a couple of weeks time I know it will be a big risk as far as the frosts go but as soon as the beans are out another lot will be sown just in case

No comments: