Friday, January 11, 2008

11th January 08

Welcome to anyone tuning in to my blog. I am very much a novice at this game and although I have taken a few photos, I have not learnt how to get them from my computer to this blog. So you will have to be patient.
I have started my gardening a lot earlier this year, (don't usually start till March) and so far have sown onions, peas, summer cabbage and carrots. Also had some lettuce to plant on. They are all in the proporgator and most are doing OK. Peas are just poking through the soil and look to have a high germination rate. Onions arn't doing so well and so far I only have a 50% germination rate. Carrots and cabbage arn't showing yet.
Not much happening on the allotment yet, but peas will go out under cloches as soon as big enough.

No comments: